The toner in the Korean routine is the fourth step to the ideal facial. This being an intermediate between cleansing and facial treatment. It is an essential step to balance the pH of the skin after cleansing, as it remains vulnerable and sensitive.
For this the Korean tonic, what it does is prepare the skin for future treatments. Korean tonics are based on adding extra hydration. Here we will show you the best Korean tonics for any skin type. Stay with us.
Best moisturizing tonics for dry skin
Dry skin is caused by genetic reasons, but external factors such as the weather or allergies also play a role. Likewise, as we age, the skin tends to be drier, as our body stops producing certain substances that make the skin stay hydrated.
So, to hydrate you should opt for a Korean toner for dry skin with a creamy texture. That it is rich in ingredients such as: ceramides, honey, hyaluronic acid, and vitamin C. These help to hydrate the skin, the most effective being hyaluronic acid and vitamin C. As they increase the production of collagen. A good idea is to combine a serum rich in vitamin C and a cream that contains hyaluronic acid.
In this way, if you are looking for the best moisturizing toners, we recommend: Supple Preparation Toner from the klairs tonic brand. This one that has ingredients that help keep the skin hydrated and healthy.
Likewise, you can also try: Aloe BHA Skin Toner by Benton, which is a very useful product if you have dry skin and pimples.
Best Korean tonics for combination skin
There are different types of serum that you can use depending on your skin type. Toner brands such as: Klairs, Aromatica Benton and Soko Box; help you solve the skin problem you want. This is why we show you the best Korean tonics for combination skin
- Reduce spots: Serums rich in vitamin Care the best option. In addition to improving the appearance of blemishes, it prevents wrinkles and protects the skin from harmful external agents. One of the most popular is Klairs brand Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum. Which enhances the illuminating effects, helps fight acne and inflammation of the face.
- Elastic skin with fewer wrinkles: we recommend the Ginseng Serum from the cosmetics brand I’m From. Contains ginseng extract, which improves circulation in the face and the elasticity of the skin, providing luminosity.
- Sensitive skin: if you have sensitive skin and want to reinforce the natural barrier, we recommend Lively SuperBarrier Cica-Panthenol Serum from the Aromatica brand. In it you will find many restorative ingredients such as gotu kola and hyaluronic acid. This, having a light and watery texture, gives a refreshing sensation.
Korean non-alcoholic or oily skin toners
The most common condition of oily skin is that it is usually shiny and frequently has blackheads, whiteheads and acne. As it more easily accumulates excess bait and the bacteria that cause acne.
In this way, you should choose tonics rich in ingredients such as: green tea, snail slime, propolis, ceramide, aloe vera and sage and bamboo fiber. You can also try homemade Korean toner that, as it has natural ingredients, provides greater benefits to reduce the oily areas of the face.
If you have oily skin, it is important to avoid toners with alcohol as they make the skin more sensitive and drier. It is important to use tonics with soothing and hydrating ingredients. You can try these Korean tonics for oily skin:
- Propolis Vitamin Synergy Serum from the iUnik brand, this has a light texture suitable for oily skin. This is one of the Korean toners without alcohol, sulfate or silicones, which, being rich in vitamin C, provides luminosity to the skin and a more elastic texture.
- AHA / BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner from COSRX, a brand specialized in oily and acne-prone skin. This exfoliating toner can be used by people with sensitive skin, who also have blackheads and acne.