Over time, new innovative techniques for underarm hair removal have appeared, however, methods to remove the armpits naturally are still popular.
For their part, men also tend to wax their armpits, which is why this article can be useful to improve their body hygiene habits.
Regarding tweezing, there are records from pre-history and its use is still in force today. For its part, cold wax is a considerably fast method and is widely known today.
Next, we will see how to epilate the hair in the armpits in an optimal way and with these two famous techniques, the cold wax and the tweezers.
How to shave your armpits with cold wax
This method is widely used by many women for its effectiveness and because it is not necessary to leave the house to do it.
Underarm hair removal with cold wax has several benefits over the wax hot, plus it avoids the risk of making wax at home. Homemade underarm wax can harm your skin if applied at the wrong temperature.
On the other hand, cold wax is also easy to apply and does not take much time compared to tweezers.
To achieve good hair removal with cold wax, the following steps must be followed:
- Cut the hairs with scissors if they are very long.
- Exfoliate the skin at least one day prior to waxing.
- Before applying the wax take a bath with lukewarm water to open the pores.
- Completely dry the surface, there should be no traces of moisture or grease.
- To check that the area is dry, you can apply a little powder to the armpits.
- Stick the cold wax band by pressing forcefully towards where the hair grows.
- Peel off the band quickly in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Repeat the last two steps until the hair is completely removed.
In some circumstances some unruly hairs may remain in the armpits, before this you can perform a brief epilation with tweezers for the remaining hairs.
How to tweeze your armpits without leaving dots
To perform optimal tweezing, certain steps must be followed:
- When being under the stream of lukewarm water in the bath, let it flow exclusively through the armpits. This to open the pores.
- If possible, exfoliate the area for hair removal.
- Dry your armpits completely
- Extend the arm or support it behind the head
- Finally, shave the armpits with tweezers, extracting hair by hair.
By completing all these steps and hydrating the skin after waxing, we will have flawless armpits without points.
By repeating these steps throughout our daily lives, we will be able to weaken the hair, making tweezing more effective.
A great advantage of tweezing is that each hair is removed from the root, therefore it will take longer to grow back. However, tweezing is a long process, which can take up to 30 minutes, and waxing can be painful the first few times.
It is important to clean the tweezers, as they must be clean at the time of waxing to avoid irritation or infection.
Tricks to wax the armpits naturally without irritating the skin
When shaving the armpits with a rake or tweezers, the skin can become very easily irritated but this can be avoided by following certain recommendations.
For example, the use of antiperspirants is not recommended shortly before or after waxing.
When shaving the armpits with a rake, it is recommended to use new blades or with little use to avoid cuts and possible infections.
Remember to always keep in mind that, to shave the armpits without irritating, a good hygiene and maintenance routine must be followed. Keep tweezers clean and hydrate your armpits with natural oils.
The sun can be harmful when Dwaxing, which is why exposure to it in the hours after waxing is not recommended.